Saturday, January 28, 2006

assisted aeisha when she belayed. my hand hurt whenever i gripped on to the line cuz of the wound on the back part of my fingers (the kayak fell on it.) but i never gave up!! i wanted to do everything even after all the that had happened to me * i fgot hit byu the kayak.... right on my pelvis ( i cant get rid of the bruice!) * blisters all over my feet * cuts on my right palm(im not sure how i got it though )(purple lines) * loss of eyelashes on my upper and lower lid of my left eye (the lower part was the worst) it was obvious that i had more eyelashes on my right eye than my left( i cried a lot...*sniff* *sniff* MY EYELASHES.......!*CRY*..) * cut on my lower eyelid ( left eye is painful to touch... the brows the lids..everything..) *blood spot on my left eye. the eye....happened cuz of the flying fox. * bruices on my legs, arms(practically my whole bodt. i did not notice them im OBS) sun burns(nose & ear) was so pain fut to touch but not anymore. my skin is peeling. *uneven tan ( sun block got washed away by the sea water during sea expedition. i kept re applying though.... kayaking...about 7 km...with 30min lunch break.. was fun. the worst part of the sea expendition was the sea water stinging my eyes .
loved every thing we did


* kayaking (abt 7 km)(sea expedition)

*flying fox (was so cool) i love heights!

* belaying

*rock climbing

* hiking (land expedition)

*pitching of the tents

*out door cooking

lost weight!! present weight: 46.5kg height:157cm